Meet Chris Safe
As you search for information on home mortgages, keep in mind that this is a great time to purchase a new home! Mortgage products and competitive interest rates continue to help today’s consumer meet their home ownership goals. So whether you are purchasing, building a new home or refinancing, you have many choices!
Helping you feel comfortable begins with me sharing my thorough knowledge of the products we have to offer so that you can make informed decisions. As an educated homebuyer, you will be confident when it is time to apply for your mortgage.
Put my 20 years of mortgage banking experience to work, and I promise to deliver exceptional service to you! Referrals from satisfied customers are a very important part of my business. My goal is to earn your confidence and become your trusted mortgage consultant for years to come. Thank you!
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
As a Realtor, it is important to have a lender who is personal, prompt and knowledgeable about a wide range of products to best suit my clients. Chris Safe is able to meet all of these requirements. He does a great job of making the process smooth and on time! I highly recommend Chris Safe for a new loan or refinance.
REMAX Advantage Plus
Chris Safe did a great job with my home financing. He was very knowledgeable, and I trusted his expertise. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend his services.
Prior Lake, Minn.
If anyone is looking for a mortgage lender, I would recommend Chris Safe and Bell Bank Mortgage! I refer my clients to Chris because I know with a doubt that he will guide them through the financing part of the transaction with knowledge about the best loan option for them. He will virtually "walk" them through every aspect of the loan process. He is very easy to contact and meet with when needed. My clients are always happy when Chris is the one taking care of them on the loan side of things.
REMAX Advantage Plus
Over the last ten years, my wife and I have worked with Chris Safe on three separate home mortgages. Chris’s expertise has made our experiences simple, straightforward and painless. Chris sees to it that everything is done in an orderly and professional manner. Things are done on time and are done correctly. It is a pleasure to work with Chris. My wife and I would recommend, and have recommended, Chris to other people looking for a home mortgage.
Bob & Sandy C.
Chris Safe has been a blessing to our business. His professionalism and ability to close loans quicker than the competition has saved a lot of deals. On numerous occasions, we have made the buyers on our listings pull their file from their current loan officer and send them to Chris, because he has the ability to do what other loan officers can’t. I use him for my personal loans and highly recommend him to my closest friends and relatives. I can say without a doubt that he is the best in the business.
REMAX Advantage Plus
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Each year since 2013, Chris Safe has been named to the annual list of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.
There are a lot of myths about financing a new home – and we’re here to dispel them for you! Here are some of the most commonly held “mortgage myths”:
You need a 20% down payment to purchase a home. False! You may qualify for an FHA mortgage or other special program that can reduce the amount of down payment you need.
- Getting pre-approved costs a lot of money. False! At Bell Bank Mortgage, you can apply for online or in-person pre-approval, and it’s fast and free!
- You should wait until you are ready to buy to find out what mortgage you qualify for. False! You should get pre-approved 6 months before you’re ready to move. That allows you more time to save, repair credit issues or even look for a home.
- All mortgage companies are alike: False! Our Bell Bank Mortgage team brings years of financing experience and the region’s largest mortgage broker to your home loan! That means competitive rates, programs, costs and unequaled personal service.